[implementations-list] On the software design of a vi/vim core

Jon j at ngedit.com
Mon Jun 29 12:56:44 CEST 2009

Alessandro, you're very welcome. ViEmu is closed source and commercial,
so the design is not really publicly available. I hope the short summary
can be helpful if anyone is curious.

I am not very familiar with viper or vimpulse internally, I understand
the context may make some design decisions impossible.

Good luck with your project.

  -- Jon