[implementations-list] Which version control system should we use: darcs / git / svn / hg / other (was: Vimpulse update)

Alessandro Piras laynor at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 17:26:08 CEST 2009

Hi Jason,
I didn't find any darcs free hosting (not that I searched hard) and from
what you say, it seems that, even if I think it's great software, it's maybe
not the best choice. I hosted the code on sourceforge, which is well known
and this can maybe help spread the word too. I suck at project management,
so at least at first I will be very clumsy :)
http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/vimpulse/