[implementations-list] C-v y p pastes "^BVimpulseVisualBlockMode^C" when experimental is nil (was: vimpulse - visual ...)

Jason Spiro jasonspiro3 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 21:02:19 CEST 2009

On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 5:24 PM, Alessandro Piras <laynor at gmail.com> wrote:
> yeah, that's an ugly hack I made to make p work with block selection.
> before you had to press Ctrl-P to paste. Enabling the experimental
> code should fix it.

If Vimpulse pastes "^BVimpulseVisualBlockMode^C", isn't that a bug?  :)

P.S.  Alessandro, it is best to get in the habit of always clicking
"Reply to All" instead of replying to sender then forwarding to list.
:)  And John, it is best to join the list for long conversations like
this:  it makes it easier for us to reply, and then plus you can help
out if you like by giving tech support to others in the future.