[implementations-list] vimpulse - visual select with emacs -nw

John MacFarlane jgm at berkeley.edu
Wed Jul 29 08:13:20 CEST 2009

I just discovered vimpulse and was very happy to find it!  Thank you.

One oddity:

Visual selecting (with v or Ctrl-v) doesn't seem to work when I
run emacs in a terminal with 'emacs -nw'.  For example, in normal
mode I can hit vllld and nothing will be deleted.  Visual selecting
works fine when I run emacs in its own window.  Why would this be?
Is there any way to get vimpulse working fully in terminal mode emacs?

I don't subscribe to this list, so please cc me in replies.

John