[implementations-list] How to use cscope with vimplus under emacs?

Alessandro Piras laynor at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 12:45:29 CEST 2009

Hi Zhihang,
your question is more related to emacs/viper than vimpulse. There's an emacs
interface to cscope, namely xcscope, but personally I never tried it.. Once
you know how to make it work in emacs, it's very easy to add some bindings
to viper/vimpulse if needed.
This is no help I know, hope some user here on the mailing list knows more
than me about cscope. Meanwhile, you could google about "xcscope emacs"
and/or ask on #emacs in the freenode irc server.
Cheers,
Alessandro