[implementations-list] Alessandro, I made a doc change SVN commit; also, thanks for being maintainer

Jason Spiro jasonspiro3 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 22:48:05 CEST 2009

Hi Alessandro,

I upgraded to the newest vimpulse.  Thanks for maintaining it.  I will
try it soon.

New SVN commit:  "Fixed up docs a bit:  spacing, pointed users more
strongly to mailing list, added more URLs, copyediting.  Alessandro,
you wrote that you were looking for a new maintainer because you were
lazy.  I don't think you're a lazy maintainer at all.  I removed and
summarized it all and simply wrote that you were looking for a new
maintainer.  I hope you don't mind.  :)"

If you want to know about future commits, you should set Assembla to
email you when they happen, because I probably won't.  :)

--
Jason Spiro: software/web developer, packager, trainer, IT consultant.
I support Linux, UNIX, Windows, and more. Contact me to discuss your needs.