[implementations-list] Transferring maintainership of Vimpulse (was: Re: viper-in-more-modes)

Jason Spiro jasonspiro3 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 19:52:03 CET 2009

2007/9/18, Stephen Bach <sjbach at comcast.net> wrote:
> Sure, I'd be willing to put in a little effort.  I'm currently running
> Emacs 22 and a 23 snapshot.  Let me know what I can do.

Hi Stephen,

Are you interested in taking over maintainership of Vimpulse?

But sadly all the pending patches are just sitting in my inbox.  Maybe
I can forward them all to you?  Or, if I don't manage to do that, I
can give you my email login and password and you can dig them all up -
just do a search through my email for "vimpulse" and maybe
"viper-in-more-modes".

An even more important problem:  I think Vimpulse should be part of
Emacs, so we should start getting copyright assignments now, or get
all the code of Vimpulse released to the public domain by its authors.

If you would like that, phone me day or evening at 416-992-3445 (I am
on Eastern Standard Time) and I will give you the password.

If you are no longer interested, I will seek another new maintainer.
I will write an ad seeking a new maintainer inside the Vimpulse source
code.  BTW, dear list:  Anyone interested?

Cheers,
-Jason