[PeDAGoG] New article on REDWeb - Tribute to A.T. Ariyaratne

Pooja Kishinani poojakishinani99 at gmail.com
Fri May 3 08:33:37 CEST 2024

Hi Friends,

We've published a new article on REDWeb.

Dr. A.T. Ariyaratne, visionary founder of the Sarvodaya movement in Sri
Lanka, passed away last month. In our latest article, Quincy Saul offers a
tribute to the legendary figure, sharing key lessons we can learn from his
life’s work as movements around the world continue the struggle for
revolutionary change and alternatives to unjust systems.

https://radicalecologicaldemocracy.org/a-tribute-to-a-t-ariyaratne/

Please do read and share the article with your networks. I've also copied
Quincy on this email.

In solidarity,
Pooja