[PeDAGoG] Call for Papers: Special Issue of Organization - "What is alternative organization? Theorizing counter-hegemonic dynamics"

Prof. George Kandathil gmk at iima.ac.in
Tue Jul 23 12:47:56 CEST 2024

Dear all:
My colleagues and I are coming out with a Special Issue of the critical
journal, *"Organization"*. The topic is *"What is alternative organization?
Theorizing counter-hegemonic dynamics."* I am attaching a copy of the call
for papers.

Full call here:
https://journals.sagepub.com/pb-assets/cmscontent/ORG/Organization%20Alternative%20Organizations_Special%20Issue%20CfP-1719547951.pdf

I know many members of this community will have important ideas to
contribute to this special issue. We're particularly interested in
including papers from a broad variety of disciplinary and geographic
perspectives. More importantly, the call for papers has a strong focus on
the studies from the Global South and we highly encourage activist
approach. Hence, I assume that many people in the PeDAGoG community will be
quite interested in submitting their work.

If you'd like some guidance on whether your research might fit, please
don't hesitate to get in touch with us at
AlternativeOrganizationSI at gmail.com.

The final deadline for submissions via ManuscriptCentral is March 31st,
2025. Manuscripts should be prepared according to the guidelines published
in *Organization* and on the journal’s website:
https://us.sagepub.com/en-us/nam/journal/organization#submission-guidelines.

We will also have an online paper development workshop at the end of the
year, so please do send us your ideas in the form of a 3000-word short
paper by November 10th, 2024 to AlternativeOrganizationSI at gmail.com to be
involved.
I request you to share our call for papers with all who have potential
interest in contributing to it.

Thanks a lot.
Warm wishes.

George