[PeDAGoG] [Seeking Support] Sewa Fellowship Program is Live! Looking for Aspiring Grassroots Leaders ! (Out of office!)

Sadia Sohail Sadia.Sohail at in.boell.org
Mon Apr 8 06:20:33 CEST 2024

I am on leave from 8th April to 12th April. I will get back to your
messages, emails once I resume office on 15th April.

regards,
Sadia

>>> Kumar Subham <fellowship at sewainternational.org> 6.4.24 06:06 >>>

Hello Pedagog,

I hope this message finds you in great spirits. My name is Kumar Subham
<https://sewainternational-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/2WEINu-urrPU6u-h7qgPozz2PeEvR7jcpGVlofsJUv0-LXpaxjgFHF6qZ42rtfNwzM2Fn1hkuJUxqReeFz_4TlrXlMn9jn0jcMJVc7x6cY1dfcAkJVFok1aJBpN_V2YtTSaULf-9FV7KzqowA_vKpttidClSH9vYNlSLyXFksRYmjshG6K8EA9oj9v9hv>,
and I serve as the Director at Sewa International
<https://sewainternational-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/278v0GpU5czsDXfiCE9HTwlrUbjvNd_xZ899UD43DvmiRXpaxjgElK_6W9z6KOYrLIs8YzG6xVC_zy_hfACSCtSWgKy3yOPSBUrGzBveAkRhs9MTrP7mvGDYi5J02btrmWn0IMNFZVbyzwZz7CzIkER6suTU_kaTqxRrVswuhw4NeN3XT1rkuodqAuJAd6gywqtX-GxlEiAKmqH9c8EWTz9vPNZfKXw>.
We got connected through our mutual association with the *Dev Creative
group*, and I am *reaching out to seek your support for an initiative
*close
to my heart.

We are running a social leadership fellowship for youth, and believe
that
within your network, there may be many passionate and eligible
candidates
who could greatly benefit from this opportunity. We seek your help in
spreading
the word:

   - Share this email with your friends and family who might be
interested
   in the program over email.
   - Share about the program (poster attached) to youth networks,
programs,
   etc over email/WhatsApp.
   - Share about the program on your Social Media

<https://sewainternational-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/2HljsxCIcN7lG7p98_NrMr9G3jHZ3hUgEpommCWwpqKeZXpaxjgGxTVlA_l-3JczQXw41W6eVb6Ut6IudyC6mvmVO6hynXzv0qPuEYDOV4eaijQ8KMUW1G2S9-4GKNkY93vWrqln2N9iuJ42WFLqmADiBL3Jn47U_7aHFitRyOCGAuMOkkIlPa-a0xWS-HxXG2LK_wiBXGYuBm3hC6DDj19eHwNt2>
   .

Do you wish to build Bharat from the Grassroots ?
<https://sewainternational-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/2u2-RBFPof_lxyO-NI5vhdqoms4ccOOUvSNfj5hXkd8ifXpaxjgFAFtr1k6QFfBMfHrfBJSFHsF_V1aE_QSSreTptjP3eZcPSv-K8YYm0EHuatNv1-lg0UDd1q6Zl9PB2_yu6BDSFqMjSHBQuP6f41aiIVHc7ryxWHfObcTV4E3svQg>

*2-Year ProgramLearn - Grow - Serve*

*Extensive Mentorship Support*

*Empower Communities and Drive Change*

*About Sewa Fellowship*

Sewa Fellowship is a strategic investment in human capacity, and
grassroots
organizations to build solutions for India’s complex
sociology-economic-cultural matrix.

We believe in the power and potential of youth to drive ideas, run
movements, nurture organizations, and seek truth and justice to together
build a better Bharat.

To know more: Click Here
<https://sewainternational-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/2hPlZjdJu-5J8Z3V8gQ28R_vdMg2-oEQvtuatJCOgHgCoXpaxjgEfuq6czElbs02Dl6YzLVWDyFDV6Dt95wDue-EPtaj7PSvvLRMxnwkY4fur9YFusW2Wxi-oo1KtB3uEIx1h9kljPPCDqUeO6k8d6tdRMkLfIrkLDbYF3sByylN9L-ogRrBN_DHoGdVyfri7fEh39ew7FhZjbsuu1RzCzK9vicKGvQ>
!

*  What we are offering is a *comprehensive fellowship program that
provides:

   - *100 Weeks Program: *Fellows will spend 23 months serving our
country
   by working on grassroots projects across the nation, with a leading
   non-profit in Bharat.
   - *Stipend Support: *Monthly Stipend of ₹20,000 with accommodation
and
   food, along with a end-of-program grant of ₹1.75Lakhs.
   - *Mentor Support: *Connect with the leading minds of the nation and
   gain mentors for life.
   - *Hands-on Live Project: *Work on a community transformation project
   across the domains of education, health, livelihood, environment etc
and
   contribute to nation building.

*  Eligibility:*

   - Indicative Age: 21-30 years. We welcome exceptional candidates.
   - Must have some volunteer experience with the community
   - Minimum 1 year of equivalent work experience.

More Details: *Click Here
<https://sewainternational-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/29oe8Br7Di2T5XCwx61Eb6Lp4c4Dh8ey13OZPRjWjfleuXpaxjgG-RhdY7gSlTGGpwD-2I7x9hdtAw8_vF9GjTUFWx6hD6RVESuIuHcVnv_00Y6wCBHjXxBhcX4nqd9YVx76mXzroDrIt5GruG4-qCjmky99aMBB0hQOOpPqGRYour support in any or all of these ways would be immensely valuable to
us
and to the many potential fellows out there waiting for an opportunity
like
this.

[image: beacon]