[PeDAGoG] Two new articles on Radical Ecological Democracy

Pallav Das dpallav at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 04:36:55 CEST 2023

Friends,

Two new articles have been published on the Radical Ecological Democracy
website.

In the first article, "Matupi athu Moyo wathu (Our bodies Our lives):
Building feminist holistic health and direct democracy in Malawi", Salimah
Valiani strings together grassroot voices highlighting the struggles and
triumphs of women ushering in direct democracy in Malawi.

https://radicalecologicaldemocracy.org/matupi-athu-moyo-wathu-our-bodies-our-lives-building-feminist-holistic-health-and-direct-democracy-in-malawi/

In the second article, regular contributor, Christine Dann, reviews the
book, "Ecosophies of Freedom" by Milind Wani and Sucharita Dutta-Asane.
https://radicalecologicaldemocracy.org/knowing-our-home-a-review-of-ecosophies-of-freedom-by-milind-wani-and-sucharita-dutta-asane/

Please share the articles with your networks. The authors are copied on
this mail in case you would like to contact them directly.

Best,

Pallav