[PeDAGoG] Invitation to Support the Reimagining Education Conference

Andrea González Andino andreagonzalezandino at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 02:54:33 CET 2023

Hello dear friends,

We have been busy inviting dozens of incredible folks from across the
Ecoversities web to contribute their wisdom, creativity, and playful
spirits to our event. Now we are asking for financial support, partners,
and sponsors to ensure it reaches as many people as possible.

Please share with individuals, organizations, or networks you feel may be
interested!

-----

We would like to invite you to support this year's Re-imagining Education
Conference <http://re-imagining.education/>. This vibrant 4-day virtual
gathering happening *April 27-30th* brings together hundreds of leaders,
un/learners, artists, and caretakers revisioning how we embody higher
education, how we bring life into our places of learning.

We are inviting financial support to ensure this event can reach as many
people as possible and fuel ongoing projects in enacting life-aligned
learning. Are you able to support this event
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Iyu-VWa2iNEt6iV9-A6AY1sjZEEIuOn5Z8ZhMGnY8eA/edit>
at one of the different levels of financial sponsorship ($100-5000)?

If so please respond to Eileen at reimaginingeducationconference at gmail.com.
We also welcome questions or ideas for getting involved.

With gratitude,

Eileen

--------------

Here is more information about the event:

The Re-imagining Education Conference <http://re-imagining.education/> is a
way to make connections and deepen relationships with a wide range of
individuals, organizations, networks, and social movements dedicated to the
transformation of education within and beyond academia, as a critical step
in building a world in service to life. This year we have an incredible mix
of interactive workshops, panels, facilitated discussions, open spaces,
embodiment, lightning-talks, action-driven round tables, and collaboration
labs.

Some of the themes are:

   -

   Intergenerational Learning Spaces
   -

   Experiences in Alternative Higher Education
   -

   Ecological Storytelling and Embodiment
   -

   Building Bridges: Learning through Conflict, Healing and Trauma
   -

   Decolonising Our Systems: Liberating Education
   -

   How to Start Your Own Ecoversity
   -

   Mythic Storytelling
   -

   Place-fullness

Amazing friends who have already joined are YES! Network
<https://yesworld.org/>, Advaya <https://advaya.co/>, Sterling College
<http://www.sterlingcollege.edu/>, Zak Stein from The Consilience Project
<https://consilienceproject.org/>, young leaders from YouthxYouth
<https://www.youthxyouth.com/>, Dr. Pavel Cenkl from Schumacher College
<https://www.schumachercollege.org.uk/>, Manish Jain from Swaraj University
<https://www.swarajuniversity.org/>, Sophie Strand,
<https://sophiestrand.com/> Four Arrows from Fielding Graduate University
<https://www.fielding.edu/>, Joe Brewer, Charles Eisenstein, Alessandra
Pomarico, and many more inspiring re-imaginers.

This event is offered in the spirit of the gift economy. Click here for
Registration <https://re-imagining.education/>

--

Eileen Walz
*We are most whole when rooted into Nature, into soul, into community. *

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ecoversitiesfriends/CAKLRP5koxWXVtw69bYFgZLrTRJBkDapsP-VN-cXX_E4bFQQ1Pg%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ecoversitiesfriends/CAKLRP5koxWXVtw69bYFgZLrTRJBkDapsP-VN-cXX_E4bFQQ1Pg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.

--