[PeDAGoG] [REDlistserve] Why Are Archaeologists Unable to Find Evidence for a Ruling Class of the Indus Civilization?

Georgios Anagnostopoulos g-anagnostopoulos at outlook.com
Mon Jun 26 20:16:24 CEST 2023

Hi Christian,

I fully agree with you on horizontal governance but I would add collective ownership of the means of production (also governed horizontally not by the state). There can be no democracy without democratic control of the means of production.

I also see you're also based in SF. I'll most likely be a graduate student at UCB starting this fall. I'd be happy to connect when I move there!
Best,
Giorgos