[PeDAGoG] Make a difference in 2 minutes: fill out or share this quick poll

Nyambura Mbau stella.nyambura.1171 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 11:00:00 CET 2023

*Hi,*

*Thank you for participating or sharing!*

[image: mbura poll results.png]

Regards,
Stella

Stella Nyambura Mbau PhD | Abundant Earth Foundation & Agroforestry
Regeneration Communities- Project Coordinator | Future Females Business
School member | Founder and CEO of LOABOWA | 8512 City Square, Nairobi,
Kenya

Articles on Resilience.org
<https://www.resilience.org/resilience-author/stella-nyambura-mbau-phd/>
| Featured