[PeDAGoG] Fwd: WEDNESDAY! The Art of Relational Facilitation Symposium!

Andrea González Andino andreagonzalezandino at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 16:31:07 CET 2023

Dear ones!

I´ll be hosting a session in the Art of Relational Facilitation Symposium!
My session is: “Strengthening Relationality with the More-than-human
World”. You can sign up here
https://courageofcare.org/art-of-relational-facilitation-symposium-2023/ In
case you want to be part but can´t contribute let me know :)

You have more info about the symposium and here of my session:

This session with Andrea at our Art of Relational Facilitation symposium is
an invitation to bring our non human companions to the space to acknowledge
them on our spaces when sharing with others. In Andean cosmoliving, nature
and the more than human is always acknowledged, the modern construction of
relationships and capitalist education has forgotten the connection with
the land, with the mountains, with the birds, with the wind.
In this session, we will be invited to remember that in every word, in
every heartbeat, in every thought, we bring our territory with us, we bring
our rivers, our oceans, and our birds. Even if we live in the middle of the
big cities, the more than human is much more immense.

This invitation is to engage in a deeper level of relationships, when we
acknowledge our territories, we invite a full resonance with one another, a
deeper interaction and trust that goes beyond words. Why do this?
Relationships are at the core of our ways of learning and unlearning life,
it is our way to breaking the capitalist system paved rodes to open up
cracks and explore what arises from there.

Building trust in relationships is one huge tool for deep engagement, to
let go of ways of controlling spaces, and one another, and to open up a
culture of "yes and..." to build new possibilities together.