[PeDAGoG] Fourth conference of the "Challenging Capitalist Modernity", education session

Christian Stalberg CStalberg at mymail.ciis.edu
Wed Apr 26 04:48:35 CEST 2023

Fabulous talks given after the University of Hamburg canceled denied the planned venue.

Network for an Alternative Quest Live Stream, Day 3: Sunday, 9 April 2023<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsR-mbZ-cG0>

Article about the University cancellation: https://medyanews.net/conference-on-challenging-capitalist-modernity-takes-place-in-hamburg-despite-obstacles/

Conference program: https://www.networkaq.net/downloads/program_eng.pdf

__
Christian Stalberg
Doctoral Student
Anthropology & Social Change
CIIS, San Francisco, CA
“All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.” – Edmund Burke
“Go to where the silence is and say something.” – Amy Goodman
"I am no longer accepting the things I cannot change. I am changing the things I cannot accept." - Angela Davis
“What is it that we can do that addresses whatever the problem is, rather than what it is that we’re trying to get somebody else to do.” – Alice Lynd
“It’s better to die for an idea that is going to live than to live for an idea that is going to die.” – Steve Biko
“We live in capitalism, its power seems inescapable – but so did the divine right of kings.” - Ursula K. Le Guin