[PeDAGoG] MARCH 21st | Webinar and workshop: "BEAUTIFUL RESISTANCE" a creative way to build peace within

Urvi Shah urvishxh at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 14:51:11 CEST 2023

Dear all,

Please find the recording to this session on the link attached below
https://globaltapestryofalternatives.org/events:2023_beautiful_resistance

Warm regards,
Urvi

On Tue, Mar 14, 2023 at 11:24 AM Global Tapestry of Alternatives <
globaltapestryofalternatives at riseup.net> wrote:

> *Global Tapestry of Alternatives*
> "BEAUTIFUL RESISTANCE" A creative way to build peace within
>
> with *Dr. Abdelfattah Abusrour *
> ------------------------------
>
> *Tuesday, March 21st - 13:00 *(UTC/GMT)
>
> <https://globaltapestryofalternatives.org/events:2023_beautiful_resistance>
>
> The presentation of the philosophy and work of “Beautiful Resistance” as a
> beautiful and creative, non-armed way to build peace within individuals to
> be peace builders and active change makers within their own community and
> the world.
>
> The presentation would focus on the individual, the philosophy, the
> context and education with applied work on the ground.
> Dr. Abdelfattah Abusrour will present himself and his background, and how
> the concept and philosophy of Beautiful Resistance was born and what it
> means, and how performing and visual arts, culture are important to be used
> in education as important means of self-expression to be truthful and build
> peace within individuals and as changemakers.
>

> More information and registration
> <https://globaltapestryofalternatives.org/events:2023_beautiful_resistance>
>
> *This series which explores alternative pedagogies through various mediums
> of art *is co-organised with PeDAGoG.
> <https://globaltapestryofalternatives.org/pedagog>
>

> About the presenter
>
> *Dr. Abdelfattah Abusrour*
>
> Dr. Abdelfattah Abusrour is an author, actor, and theatre director, with a
> PhD in Biological and Medical Engineering from France. He abandoned his
> career in Biology because he believed in the power of arts and culture as
> pure humanity where stereotypes vanish, and people are on equal grounds.
> Alrowwad has been able to build bridges, create exchanges and co-produce
> artistic works and performances with international groups, touring shows in
> Europe, the UK and the USA as well as Palestine.
>
> Our past collaborative webinar sessions from the series "Learnings for
> Alternative Futures" are available in this link
> <https://globaltapestryofalternatives.org/webinars>.
>
> Global Tapestry of Alternatives <https://globaltapestryofalternatives.org>
>
> contact at globaltapestryofalternatives.org
>
> To subscribe and get our updates, visit this link
> <https://globaltapestryofalternatives.org/contact>

Urvi Shah
Vikalp Sangam <http://www.vikalpsangam.org>/ Global Tapestry of
Alternatives  <http://www.globaltapestryofalternatives.org>