[PeDAGoG] Fwd: The Poetics of the non perceptible. Re-Imagining Education Conference 3.0

Andrea González Andino andreagonzalezandino at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 00:01:18 CEST 2023

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De: Emilio Fantin <fantinemilio at gmail.com>
Date: vie, 7 abr 2023 a las 9:16
Subject: The Poetics of the non perceptible. Re-Imagining Education
Conference 3.0
To: <ecoversitiesfriends at googlegroups.com>

*The Poetics of the non perceptible*
<https://www.poeticsofnonperceptible.com/project/books/>*. *

*Join us for an online panel conversation/book launch with Italian artist
Emilio Fantin.*

*Saturday, April 29th, **2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST* *(8:00 pm - 9:00 pm CET)
(12:30 am - 1:30 am (26 feb) IST)*

Leafing through the pages of Emilio Fantin’s "Poetics of the non
percepibile" (a+mbookstore edizioni, Milano, 2022) one

becomes immersed in an entire, life-long journey that reveals the vigorous
research carried out by the artist into the

plural forms of states of consciousness, the dimensions of dreams,
awakenings from coma—and states in between—

where perception has no shape or object. The book is divided into twelve
chapters in Italian and English, each of which

deals with a different form of poetics, accompanied by a selection of
images in color.

Emilio Fantin <https://www.poeticsofnonperceptible.com/> will be joined in
conversation by co-curators Gabi Scardi (Milan), Katherine Desjardins
(University of

Chicago), Christos Lazaridis, MD, neurointensivist, (University of
Chicago), and Manish Jain, activists and social

innovator (Udaipur).

*RSVP:* This online conversation will be accessible via registration for
the *Re-Imagining Education*  conference, taking

place online from April 27-30. There is a suggested donation for
registration for the conference, but this is not

obligatory. Register for the conference and you will automatically receive
a link to the Fantin conversation/book launch

several days beforehand.

*RSVP/To register:* https://re-imagining.education

*Re-imagining Education* is a vibrant 4-day virtual gathering happening
April 27 - 30th, 2023 that brings together

hundreds of leaders, un/learners, artivists, and caretakers re-visioning
how we embody education and how we bring life

into our places and processes of learning. Join us for an incredible mix of
interactive workshops, panels, facilitated

discussions, open spaces,  embodiment, lightning-talks, action-driven round
tables, and collaboration labs!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ecoversitiesfriends/D19E1D86-8200-40C3-B006-E0333C22639F%40gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ecoversitiesfriends/D19E1D86-8200-40C3-B006-E0333C22639F%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.