[PeDAGoG] Remembering A Martyr: REDWEb salutes the life and work of Nagihan Akarsel

Pallav Das dpallav at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 16:46:07 CEST 2022

Friends,

Copied below is the note of solidarity I just received from our colleagues
from the Jineology initiative in Rojava, Eastern Kurdistan - I thought I
would share it with all of you as they are not on all the listservs on this
email thread.

Best,

Pallav

*Dear Pallav,*

*Thank you for remembering our comrade and sharing your solidarity with us.
The spirit, the love, the struggle and commitment of our friend Nagihan
will always be alive and with us. As members of the Jineolojî Academy, as
freedom-loving women and people we see it as our task to continue Nagihan's
path by pushing forward to realize her aims and dreams... *

*with greetings of solidarity,*

*from Rojava*