[PeDAGoG] TODAY! Upcoming PeDAGoG meeting on 7th October- 1PM GMT

vasna.ramasar vasna.ramasar at protonmail.com
Fri Oct 7 11:14:04 CEST 2022

Hi Ashish

Unfortunately I can't join the meeting anymore. We are recruiting a new assistant professor and have a final meeting to make a decision at 15:00 today.

I have to focus on my application to a permanent job right now but from January will start initiating PEDAGOG activities.

Apologies
Vasna

Sent with [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/) secure email.