[PeDAGoG] Beyond Money" - "Más allá del dinero" - A Webinar with Anitra Nelson and David Barkin

Pallav Das dpallav at gmail.com
Mon May 30 21:48:32 CEST 2022

Hello Rashmi,

Thanks much for your interest in the webinar. Yes, we're recording it, and
will send a general notification when we upload it. I'll send you a
personal note, too.

On a separate note, I would like to engage you on the possibility of an
article on your work for our website, Radical Ecological Democracy, if you
would be interested. Have you had the opportunity to read any of our
articles? Here's the link to the one Anitra Nelson wrote for us on the
ideas in her book, "Beyond Money".

https://radicalecologicaldemocracy.org/is-post-capitalism-post-money%ef%bf%bc/

I'll be in touch.

Best,