[PeDAGoG] A shout out to Melanie Bush

Vasna Ramasar vasna.ramasar at hek.lu.se
Sat May 28 14:04:01 CEST 2022

Yes, please I would love to learn more too and apply it with my new batch of Masters students in my Culture, Power and Sustainability programme at Lund University!

Sounds exciting - thanks Melanie!

Vasna Ramasar (Dr)
Associate Senior Lecturer: Division of Human Ecology, Department of Human Geography
Research Affiliate: Lund University Centre for Sustainability Studies
Programme Director: Masters in Culture, Power and Sustainability
Lund University
Email: vasna.ramasar at hek.lu.se
Tel: +4550100654