[PeDAGoG] Seminar posters: Why Not Feminism?

June Gorman june_gorman at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 14 22:11:12 CET 2022

 Hello Alessandra and All -
I am VERY interested in attending this seminar - more and more it has become the focus of truly Transformative Education; as I see the underlying earliest inception and most damaging system of oppression as the toxic/sexual control of pathological patriarchy.  It's actually what I see created in the very young and their creative center/sense of core self for ultimate disempowerment and control, subsequently damaged all the way up in the underbelly of modern cultural/social/spiritual and educational patriarchal structured systems.
But, before I get up at 5:30am to be able to join from California by 6am, I want to be sure that 15:00 in Cape town for this scheduled Zoom is 6am in CA time?
I ask b/c I'm getting two answers and our time just changed, but it looks like Cape Town (GMT +2) is currently 9 hours ahead so is that correct?
If so, I'll be happily joining on Wednesday, 3/16 at PST time in CA, 6am?  Please advise if I have this wrong?
Excited,June June Gorman, Educator and Educational Theorist
Founder, Transformative Education Forum(Transformative Education Forum) (Just re-booted this lost website,  data after 2014 unretrievable)Learning Research Fellow, Schumacher Institute http://www.schumacherinstitute.org.uk/about-us/people/learning-team/
Board Project Director for Outreach, International Model United Nations Association<http://imuna.org/>Steering Committee, (UNESCO/Global Compact) K-12 Sector for Sustainability Education <http://www.uspartnership.org/main/view_archive/1>  )Member, UN Education Caucus for Sustainable DevelopmentMember, UN Commons Cluster