[PeDAGoG] Beautiful text / war diary

pinkpantherevolt pinkpantherevolt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 12:08:29 CET 2022

Dear all,

Thanks Alessandra for sending this text.
It's difficult to know how to "respond" from here, what to do.

We’ve started reading the war diaries of Yevgenia Belorusets for firefly
frequencies:
https://fireflyfrequencies.org/podcasts/the-war-diary-of-yevgenia-belorusets
We've also posted a poem that Fred read recently in Paris.

If anybody wants to record any of the future entries of the diary, please
send them to us (mp3 format).

Love from Palermo,
Silvia & Graeme