[PeDAGoG] Philippines Passes Law Requiring Students to Plant 10 Trees Before Graduating

Christian Stalberg cstalberg at mymail.ciis.edu
Wed Jun 29 05:06:30 CEST 2022

https://mymodernmet.com/student-tree-planting-law-philippines/

__

Christian Stalberg

Doctoral Student

Anthropology & Social Change

CIIS, San Francisco, CA

"I am no longer accepting the things I cannot change. I am changing the
things I cannot accept." - Angela Davis

"What is it that we can do that addresses whatever the problem is, rather
than what it is that we're trying to get somebody else to do." - Alice Lynd

"It's better to die for an idea that is going to live than to live for an
idea that is going to die." - Steve Biko

"We live in capitalism, its power seems inescapable - but so did the divine
right of kings." - Ursula K. Le Guin