[PeDAGoG] Next Online Discussion in Feb 2022

UPAMANYU DAS . upamanyu.das18_dev at apu.edu.in
Sat Jan 22 15:02:47 CET 2022

Dear PeDAGoG colleagues,

Hope you're all well!

We are planning to host our next meeting in mid-February. Please find below
a Doodle Poll for everyone to indicate their availability, Do fill it
in *before
31st Jan *so we can finalise the date:
 https://doodle.com/poll/qh4daremvf7kdt6d?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

The broad agenda of the meeting is to continue with updates from the
different working groups, including ways forward. Please feel free to
suggest additional discussion points.

Please see the email chain below to find the minutes of the
previous meetings.

best,
Upamanyu