[PeDAGoG] Issue 29 - April 2022 Catharsis

Adam Cogan cogana06 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 06:15:37 CEST 2022

Hi all

Together with a friend who runs Catharsis Magazine I recently put together
this issue related to social, ecological, and philosophical issues
surrounding farming and food production in India and beyond.

It features several interviews including with fellow pedagoger Ashish
Kothari and others including Alpa Shah, Aseem Shrivastava and Vandana Shiva.

I thought it may be of interest to some of you.

You can access individual articles here (without the nice pictures and
formatting of the print issue): https://www.catharsismagazine.com/issue-29

Or the PDF version of the mag here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zag9mzvIb_DVyNvBo-lGiLSf7b1RBQBp/view

Thanks