[PeDAGoG] Living Utopias Videos

sarah white juniper000 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 27 19:30:23 CEST 2021

I also loved the video - thank you for sharing. Sujit - this video is a few years old now, and set in the context of the US, (and I disagree with promoting identity politics, nationalism, and representative democracy), but I love the premise of activating our radical imaginations to expand the possible. The second video is more recent, and I have fewer criticisms. I use them both with students to inspire radical imagination projects...

A Message from the Future with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9uTH0iprVQ>

A Message from the Future II: Years of Repair<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m8YACFJlMg>

Warmly,

Sarah