[PeDAGoG] [REDlistserve] A new article on the RED website - "The path to a just and sustainable society"

Mofwoofoo mofwoofoo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 02:41:16 CEST 2021

It is great to finally see someone saying it for what it is, that is,
anarchism. Exactly, what I have been advocating all along, watch the 7
minute animation that I completed in April, 2020:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wywMhg604W8&t=5s. If you see the value in
this, you might help spread it around.