[PeDAGoG] [vikalp-sangam-list] Re: A new article on RED website - "We thought it was fiction"

Hari DK hari.coding at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 18:38:03 CEST 2021

Dear Christine,

Thank you for your balanced comments and links to reading. Of course I
don't disagree with what you say. Will think over as I learn more. It's
also interesting that those who spy on us have also had their own privacy
removed. According to Snowden's book, *Permanent Record,* it was fully
possible to enter even the President of the USA's name in XKEYSCORE
searches, etc.

Dear Ken, Melanie, Alfredo, Hamid,

Thank you for your comments. I am still not sure I agree with your
conclusions. However, I will step out of the discussion as you have
mentioned that critical questioning may not be welcome. Good luck on your
endeavour,

Best,

--
Hari Dilip Kumar