[PeDAGoG] A new article on Radical Ecological Democracy website - "Ending systems of domination: Reclaiming our bodies and politics from global trauma"

Pallav Das dpallav at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 05:42:54 CEST 2021

Friends,

A new article, "Ending systems of domination: Reclaiming our bodies and
politics from global trauma" has been uploaded to the Radical Ecological
Democracy website:

https://www.radicalecologicaldemocracy.org/ending-systems-of-domination-reclaiming-our-bodies-and-politics-from-global-trauma/

COP26 is just around the corner, and the world is preparing for another
bout of smoke and mirrors from the international ruling class – looking
sincere while doing nothing with sincerity. People understand the need to
create solutions to the climate and economic crises independent of the
elite, and many initiatives are underway all over the world. Eva Schonveld
and Justin Kenrick of the “Grassroots to Global” platform describe the
thinking, and the preparations afoot to hold “Sunset” and “Sunrise”
assemblies to advance solidarity and action on crucial socio-political and
ecological issues.

Please share the article with your networks and join the discussion on RED
Listserv or on the discussion forum on the website. Please let me know if
you would like to be added to the listserv. The authors are copied here in
case you would like to contact them directly.

Best,

Pallav Das