[PeDAGoG] [REDlistserve] A new article on the RED website - "The path to a just and sustainable society"

Ariel Salleh arielsalleh7 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 03:46:04 CEST 2021

Thanks so much to Mofwoofoo for sharing this.

Not only an excellent model of autonomous governance - but highlights the role of patriarchal attitudes behind our political crises.

It would be great if this list could grow a conversation to deepen understandings about this.
At the moment feminist questions tend to be ‘objectified’ and organised separately in seminars and such.

Ariel

Ariel Salleh writer/activist Sydney
Founding Member
Global Univ. for Sustainability, HK