[PeDAGoG] Draft: PeDAGoG ethics, framework, manifesto ... and other actions to keep network going?

singhvan at rcn.com singhvan at rcn.com
Sun Nov 7 21:55:27 CET 2021

Thank you, Ashish, for the reminder, and Angging, for the original email, which I seem to have completely missed. My sincere apologies. I read through it and like it very much. I missed the last meeting and have been consequently out of touch, not helped by the pressure of work. It would be great to meet at the end of the year; for me the 26-28 November or after December 18 works best.
I would indeed like to see this group going forward, and having on board the many others engaged in this work for whom the ethics and framework have resonance. In the shadow of COP26, where this 'commitment' by various education and environment ministers fails to acknowledge justice and equity https://ukcop26.org/co-chairs-conclusions-of-education-and-environment-ministers-summit-at-cop26/ makes the need for strengthening alternatives all the more urgent and necessary.
Best,
Vandana