[PeDAGoG] Fwd: Living-Language-Land at Season for Change event today 3 June 4-5pm

Shrishtee Bajpai shrishteebajpai at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 14:49:39 CEST 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Philippa Bayley <pipbayley at googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2021, 16:54
Subject: Living-Language-Land at Season for Change event today

Dear all,

We just wanted to let you know that *living-language-land* will be part of
a webinar today (Thursday 3 June 4-5pm UK time), with arts organisation
Season for Change called 'Tackling climate change together'. Neville Gabie,
and our contributor Padma Rigzin from Ladakh, will share ideas
about relationship to land and nature, identity and language. 3 other
interesting projects will be featured.

You can register for the free event here, which will be recorded and
available shortly afterwards.
https://www.seasonforchange.org.uk/events/tackling-climate-change-together/

We so value the conversations with all of you, and look forward with
delight as they continue and grow,

Warmest wishes,

Philippa and Neville
--

Philippa Bayley
16 Stanley Avenue

Chair of Bristol charity The Harbour <http://www.the-harbour.org.uk> -
counselling for death, dying and bereavement.
Creative producer of *living-language-land* - journeying through minority
and endangered languages to find new inspiration for our environmental
crisis. Web <https://living-language-land.org/> | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/LivingLanguageLand> | Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/livinglanguageland/> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/livelangland>