[PeDAGoG] Fwd: Invitation to a ritual - slow communication practice

Andrea González Andino andreagonzalezandino at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 17:27:26 CEST 2021

Dear ones!
Let me share with you all this invitation to a ritual to send old-fashioned
letters to each other! Join us for a webinar in more than an hour to know
more:

here you can sign up for this
https://ecoversities.org/letters-from-imagination/

Are you curious to know more? Come to our introduction session, and we will
tell you all about this immersing experiment:
Date: July, Monday 19th
Time: 12:00 pm Mex-Ecuador, 18:00 CET, 22:30 IST
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84200790118

Webinar abstract

An attempt to balance digital existence effects with human nature poetic.In
the digital era, letters are tools for poetic communication. They mark the
symbolic values of our relationships. Digital communication is very smart
and useful but it confines us inside the same rectangular electronic frame.
Opening, reading, and writing a letter means performing a ritual sharing
emotions, expectations, and creativity.

There is also the possibility to make a follow-up story/ images by asking
people to continue on what they have received. This is perfect to create a
collective myth among ecoversities followers!

In the webinar, we will share some keywords and concepts for the
letters/images which all of us will be sending later to some other
followers, by regular mail.
hugs!!