[PeDAGoG] Welcoming new members and Updates from working groups

Upamanyu Das upamanyu.das5 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 16:23:01 CEST 2021

Dear all,

Hope you are doing well :)

We have had an influx of new members to our mailing list, which is exciting!
A warm welcome to all those who've recently joined us. Please feel free to
introduce yourselves, your affiliation, your interest and/or your work in
alternative pedagogies with the rest of the group!

As was decided in our last meeting, we are working towards collective
actions in smaller working groups.
Would the working groups like to provide a quick update on how things are
going, areas where they may need help etc.?

There's no need to reply to the entire list, you can keep me, Ashish and
Shrishtee looped in for this.

Here's a quick look at the groups for those who are new or missed this. If
anybody is interested in joining one or more of these working groups, you
can write directly to the respective volunteers or write to me to connect
with them.

Working Group 1: Pedagogic and knowledge sharing to build and strengthen
repositories of materials

Volunteers: Sujit (lead), John, Julia

Working Group 2: Research collaborations and action research

Volunteers: Rama Mohana, Irene Sotiropoulou

Working Group 3: Co-organization of events (inward-facing)

Volunteers: Rama Mohana, Pallavi, Shrishtee

Working Group 4: Advocacy for PeDAGoG (outward-facing)

Working Group 5: Collective Values and Principles of the PeDAGoG network

Volunteers: Angging (lead), Ashish, Hans, Ryan, Ed

You can view the meeting notes and more details on these working groups on
this Google Doc -
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1X4p8-Lf6CDDIxyzs8Jc5xx6mb3fB3bSDYsYPbZmJSK8/edit?usp=sharing

Best, Upamanyu