[PeDAGoG] Thinking long term: Being a good ancestor

Dr N. Raghuram nandula.raghuram at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 13:39:53 CET 2021

Dear Vandana and colleagues,

Thanks for the nice article on being a good ancestor. For those interested
about the increasingly important role of South Asia in shaping global
environmental discourse, I am attaching my latest article in Cell Press
journal "Once Earth" which will appear on 22nd Jan. It uses our work on
reactive nitrogen (if you remember my TACC webinar months ago) and traces
the Indian and South Asian developments alongside the global developments
to show our region's growing prominence and potential for future
environmental stewardship, if not global leadership.

Best wishes,
Raghuram

*Prof. N. Raghuram,**Ph.D**.*

*School of Biotechnology, GGS Indraprastha University*,

Sector 16C, Dwarka, New Delhi - 110078, INDIA.

Emails: raghuram98 at hotmail.com, raghuram at ipu.ac.in

web: *http://www.ipu.ac.in/usbt/btraghumain.php
<http://www.ipu.ac.in/usbt/btraghumain.php>*

Phones: (91-11) 2530 2308

Chair, International Nitrogen Initiative <http://initrogen.org>

Editor-in-Chief, Physiology and Molecular Biology of Plants
<http://www.springer.com/12298>

SC Member, UNEP Global Partnership on Nutrient Management
<http://nutrientchallenge.org/>

Co-Investigator, UKRI-GCRF South Asian Nitrogen Hub
<https://gtr.ukri.org/projects?ref=NE%2FS009019%2F1>

Trustee, SIT <https://www.sustainableindiatrust.org/>, President, SCON
<http://scon-iari.org/>, Vice President, PHSSFSS
<http://phssfoundation.org/>