[PeDAGoG] Decolonizing media development assistance

Nisha Naidoo nishanaidoo at rocketmail.com
Sat Aug 28 15:00:33 CEST 2021

Hello Arturo and Klaas,
I work in the field of media and decoloniality and would be happy to engage further.
I look forward to hearing from you.
With infectious optimism...
Thank you and Best Regards,

Nishara Rajah Naidoo
Founding Director and Executive Producer
The Creative AdvantageMobile: +27(0)76 163 9013
Skype: nishanaidoo101
Twitter: @nisha_naidoo