[PeDAGoG] Alternative Worldviews - Booklaunch of "Sharing Life: The Ecopolitics of Reciprocity and Discussion, April 22nd, 5:30 PM

Pramod Parajuli pp692619 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 22:32:00 CEST 2021

All my favorite fellow educators, dreamers and designers:
wanted to share the youtube link of the Humanity Rising, Day 231, featuring
the work of Annapurna Pluriversities.
This is the second part, continued from the March 22 (Day 209).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owbbcPB_ut0&t=8069s

enjoy, keep on cultivating courage during these tumultuous times,
Pramod
Pramod Parajuli, Ph.D.
Founder, Annapurna Pluriversities