[PeDAGoG] Graphic Novel version of Vikalp Sangam India's 'Extraordinary Work of 'Ordinary' People: Beyond Pandemics and Lockdowns'

Ashish Kothari ashishkothari at riseup.net
Mon Sep 28 14:31:45 CEST 2020

<http://vikalpsangam.org/article/extraordinary-work-of-ordinary-people-graphic-novel-version/#.X2ySRmgzaM9>

Dear friends, we are happy to announce a graphic novel by Poorva Goel:

    EXTRAORDINARY WORK OF 'ORDINARY' PEOPLE; BEYOND PANDEMICS AND
    LOCKDOWNS (GRAPHIC NOVEL VERSION)

Capacity building to govern and manage food, health, water, energy,
shelter, education and other basic needs and aspirations

http://vikalpsangam.org/article/extraordinary-work-of-ordinary-people-graphic-novel-version/#.X2ySRmgzaM9

this is based on a document by the same name, the first volume in a
series being produced by Vikalp Sangam. Pl. see below links to various
language versions of this document.

PLEASE DO NOT 'REPLY ALL' ON THESE LISTS!

-------------------------

(earlier mail)

Dear friends, pl. see six language versions (English, Hindi, Tamil,
Gujarati, Malayalam, and Spanish), of 'Extraordinary Work of 'Ordinary'
People: Beyond Pandemics and Lockdowns', a document by the Vikalp Sangam
Core Group, on resilient community responses to livelihood, food, and
health crises. This is the first in a series of documents on the theme,
showcasing inspiring initiatives across India. Pl. spread in your
circles, and use as you feel appropriate.

English
http://vikalpsangam.org/article/extraordinary-work-of-ordinary-people-beyond-pandemics-and-lockdowns/#.XwWmPvkzZNA

Malayalam / മലയാളം
http://vikalpsangam.org/article/extraordinary-work-in-malayalam/#.XwWfBfkzZNA

Hindi / हिन्दी
http://vikalpsangam.org/article/extraordinary-work-in-hindi/#.XwWl3fkzZNA

Gujarati /
गुजरातीhttp://vikalpsangam.org/article/Extraordinary-Work-in-Gujarati/#.XwWinfkzZNA

Tamil / தமிழ்
http://vikalpsangam.org/article/Extraordinary-Work-in-Tamil/#.XwWmE_kzZNA

Spanish / Espanol http://espai-marx.net/?p=7953

We hope to put up Kannada and Marathi versions also soon.

Here are flipbook versions:

English: https://pubhtml5.com/nnly/zeky

Tamil: https://pubhtml5.com/nnly/gepm

Gujarati: https://online.pubhtml5.com/nnly/bfpu/

Hindi: https://online.pubhtml5.com/nnly/rzxv/

Malayalam: https://online.pubhtml5.com/nnly/ktyd/

Spanish: https://online.pubhtml5.com/nnly/sxun/

9820039110

thanks

Ashish

--
LATEST! Pluriverse: A Post-Development Dictionary (thepluriverse.org)
andwww.globaltapestryofalternatives.org

Ashish Kothari
Kalpavriksh
Apt 5 Shree Datta Krupa