[PeDAGoG] Reading list around regenerative futures for Young Adults?

Franco Augusto franco at reevo.org
Wed Sep 23 17:54:16 CEST 2020

Thanks Pallavi and all for this great list of recommendations.

I took some minutes to compile the reading list and added download
links (most of the books are already available online), you will find
it here: https://pad.riseup.net/p/pedagog-readinglist-keep.

You can add more information since its a collaborative document.

Best, Franco.