[PeDAGoG] Looking for pioneers in regenerative/post-development higher education in Europe - can you help?

Anne Snick anne.snick at scarlet.be
Fri Sep 18 10:04:51 CEST 2020

Dear PeDaGoG-friends,

I’m involved in STEAM+;  an Erasmus+ project that aims at innovating Higher Education in the light of the 21st century challenges; this project is a ‘Forward Looking Cooperation in Education & Training’, which means we also have to produce a policy-inspiration package. See https://www.steamtalent.eu/ .

To inspire the policy makers in their respective countries, the partners of STEAM+ are looking for ‘frontrunners’, i.e. initiatives in Higher Education that pioneer in radical (post-development, regenerative) approaches to education. These frontrunners may be interviewed (short questionnaire, putting forward some core messages) and of course be invited to policy workshops with decision-makers in their country.

Could you please help us to identify ‘frontrunners’ as well as policy makers that might be supportive of these innovations in the following countries:

-          Romania

-          Lithuania

-          Austria

-          Italy

-          Norway

-          Denmark

-          Germany

-          The Netherlands

-          Belgium

Please send their names - and if possible contact details - to anne.snick at kuleuven.be.

Thank you so much for your help!

Anne

Anne Snick

SAPIRR – Systems Approach of Public Innovation and Responsible Research

National Coordinator Belgium STEAM+ (EACEA funded)

Board member Club of Rome – EU Chapter

Arne Loosveldt Fund – KU Leuven

LinkedIn: annesnick

ORCID id: 0000-0002-3933-9517