[PeDAGoG] The best book we have ever written is now published: "The case for degrowth" by Giorgos Kallis, Susan Paulson, Giacomo D'Alisa and Federico Demaria (Polity Press, 2020)

Angging Aban azenana at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 19:42:05 CEST 2020

Dear Federico,

Nice to hear from you again! I hope you are doing well.

We in UP CIDS AltDev are interested in your new discussion on Degrowth and
we will definitely buy a copy. But this is not yet available in Wiley-
Singapore, right?

All the best!

Angging

*Ananeza Aban, MCD*
Senior Research Associate
Program on Alternative Development (AltDev)
University of the Philippines | Center for Integrative and Development
Studies
*Ang Bahay ng Alumni, Lower Ground Floor  *
*Magsaysay Ave., UP Diliman, Q.C. 1101  Philippines*
*Tel. nos.:  981-8500 loc. 4266-4267 & 435-9283*
*Tel. fax:  981-8500 loc. 4268 & 426-0955*

*Website: cids.up.edu.ph <http://cids.up.edu.ph>*
*Facebook page: www.facebook.com/upcids*