[PeDAGoG] Educar en tiempos de colapso sistémico/Educating in times of systemic collapse

Pallavi Varma Patil pallavi.vp at apu.edu.in
Fri Oct 16 05:26:54 CEST 2020

Dear Christine and Sujit.
I completely agree with the two of you. I read it last night and very much
enjoyed it.
Brandon: You think you can reach out to Luis González Reyes to invite him
if he is not here already? I do not know how to see who is in this group
but I vaguely remember you sending a document out where we could introduce
ourselves. However that might not be the best way to check the names of
members?
Best,
Pallavi

https://naitaleem.wordpress.com/