[PeDAGoG] Earth Vikalp Sangam ...a Global Tapestry of Alternatives for Justice and Sustainability

Ashish Kothari ashishkothari at riseup.net
Mon Oct 12 19:51:51 CEST 2020

Dear GTA obsevers/endorsers, PeDAGoG, and Teachers Against Climate
Change, see this event I will speak in, on 14th, 17.30 Rome time:
https://fb.me/e/fdSTcFYBz

One of PeDAGoG's members, Massimo De Marchi, is organising this as part
of the International Joint Master Degree on Sustainable Territorial
Development - Climate Change Diversity Cooperation (STeDe - CCD), see
below.

Do join if interested.

For queries, pl. contact Massimo, DO NOT WRITE BACK ON FULL LISTS.

thanks

Ashish