[PeDAGoG] New 'Compassion Studies' Website

Nadarajah Manickam amanibana at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 11:38:46 CEST 2020

Warm Greetings.
Just sharing some work with you. Hope they are useful.

(i)  *Compassion Studies
<https://amanibana.wixsite.com/compassionstudies> *website
I have set up with almost all contents developed over the last 2.5 years
(working with Xavier Centre for New Humanities and Compassion Studies,
Bhubaneswar).

Please have a look if time and your interest permits:
https://amanibana.wixsite.com/compassionstudies . It has a lot of resources
and "tools" that may be useful to some young minds. Share if you find
anything useful. Many thanks. Comments are welcome.

(ii) The *Virtues In Movement*  <https://amanibana.wixsite.com/virtues> being
done in collaboration with the Indian Social Institute (New Delhi) and
Loyola Institute for Peace and International Relations (Kochi) is growing
slowly and steadily. As planned, if this first stage of critical video
collection is successful, we will be having an online gathering in January
2021.

Help us build a critical video collection that would eventually become
useful to a wider group. Any help to grow a video collection would be
welcome. Please explore the following pages: background
<https://amanibana.wixsite.com/virtues/background> and concerns.
<https://amanibana.wixsite.com/virtues/concerns> Share a video of your
journey/your 'story'.

Many thanks. Take care and stay safe.