[PeDAGoG] Committed to teaching the truth - can you help?

ThoughtBox Education rachel at thoughtboxeducation.com
Fri Nov 13 10:27:34 CET 2020

Morning – and thank you for offering to take time to look through our
programmes, your wisdom and reflections are most welcome.
I look forward to hearing from you again.
Warmest wishes,
Rachel

*Rachel Musson*

Director of Education

*Phone*: +44 7970 157883
*Email*: rachel at thoughtboxeducation.com

*www.thoughtboxeducation.com <http://www.thoughtboxeducation.com>*

[image: Title: LinkedIn - Description: image of LinkedIn icon]
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/rachel-musson/> [image: Title: Twitter -
Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/thoughtboxeducation/>

*ARE YOU PART OF OUR COMMUNITY YET? *Sign up to our new free membership
<http://www.thoughtboxeducation.com/membership> and help transform
education together.