[PeDAGoG] Fwd: URGENT: Support needed to Junk Philippine Terror Bill

Rajeswari S. Raina rajeswari_raina at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 11 20:58:35 CEST 2020

Dear Angging,I signed too - hope it is not too late.bestRajeswari
Recent Publications:  Rajeswari S. Raina and Debanjana Dey 2020. “How weknow Biodiversity: Institutions and Knowledge-Policy Relationships,”Sustainability Science, (online 10.1007/s11625-019-00774-w)  http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11625-019-00774-w   pp. 1-10.

Julien-Francois Gerber and Rajeswari S. Raina (Eds) 2018. Post-growth thinking in India: Towards Sustainable Egalitarian Alternatives, Orient BlackSwan: Hyderabad/Delhi.
Julien-Francois Gerber and Rajeswari Raina 2018. “Post-Growth in the global South?Some Reflections from India and Bhutan” Ecological Economics, (online version: Gerber, J.-F., Ecological Economics (2018), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ecolecon.2018.02.020 )
Rajeswari S. Raina 2017. "Knowledge Futures:Democratic values and learning capacities for sustainability,” in AshishKothari and K J Joy (Eds.) Alternative Futures: India Unshackled, AuthorsUpfront: New Delhi pp. 480-496.

Rajeswari Sarala Raina   Professor, School of Humanities and Social Sciences,Shiv Nadar University,Uttar Pradesh, 201314India