[PeDAGoG] Education and Socio-environmental Justice in the Pluriverse

Minoia, Paola paola.minoia at helsinki.fi
Fri Jul 31 13:26:13 CEST 2020

Dear all

thank you for your enriching posts to the network, I have enjoyed and got inspired by your experiences and also made use of some of your suggestions in my supervision of BA and MA students.
And sorry for my silence: after my first introduction in the early days of the network, I was overwhelmed by a very intensive teaching semester online, especially for an international MA course (on Area and Global studies and international development) for which I have been trying to reconnect with many students that had returned to their countries, often with poor internet connection.

I believe this is a good venue to invite you to contribute to a special issue "Education and Socio-environmental Justice in the Pluriverse" that I am planning with José Castro-Sotomayor, California State University Channel Islands. We have collected some proposals for the occasion of the EADI conference (that has been postponed) and it would be great to receive a few more. Please have a look to the call: https://blogs.helsinki.fi/ecocultures-ecuador/2020/07/31/cfp-special-issue-education-and-socio-environmental-justice-in-the-pluriverse/.
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any question. You could also forward this message to your contacts.

I hope you and your families are well and have been enjoying a nice summer.

Best wishes,

Paola

Paola Minoia, Adj. Prof., Senior Lecturer, University of Helsinki
and Associate Prof., University of Torino
https://researchportal.helsinki.fi/en/persons/paola-minoia
https://blogs.helsinki.fi/ecocultures-ecuador/