[PeDAGoG] New Publication: Towards a Peoples' Alternative Regionalism - Cases in the Philippines

Anne Snick anne.snick at scarlet.be
Thu Jul 30 13:53:29 CEST 2020

Dear Hans,

The link doesn’t seem to work.

Best

Anne

Van: GTA-PeDAGoG [mailto:gta-pedagog-bounces at lists.ourproject.org] Namens Honey Tabiola
Verzonden: woensdag 29 juli 2020 17:54
Aan: gta-pedagog at lists.ourproject.org
Onderwerp: [PeDAGoG] New Publication: Towards a Peoples' Alternative Regionalism - Cases in the Philippines

Dear friends and comrades,

Warmest greetings!

The Program on Alternative Development  (AltDev) of the University of the Philippines Center for Integrative and Development Studies (UP CIDS) is happy to present its first volume of Towards a Peoples' Alternative Regionalism: Cases of Alternative Practices in the Philippines. This monograph documents several narratives of grassroots communities and social movements in the Philippines that serve as alternatives to the oppressive, runaway, unsustainable, unaccountable neoliberal model of development.

Please take your time to read and share this publication with your networks and friends. May the peoples' stories and experiences inspire us  in our continuing struggle for a just and transformative society in the midst of a COVID-19 pandemic. Our monograph on Alternative Practices in Southeast Asia will soon be published next.

Download here:  <https://tinyurl.com/AltDevPHMonograph1> https://tinyurl.com/AltDevPHMonograph1

In solidarity,

Hans Tabiola
Junior Research Analyst